Early Childhood Education Conference
Saturday 5th October, 2019
Register now for the Federation University Early Childhood Education Conference
- Latest research from experts in the field
- Best practice in early childhood education
- How theory can be translated into practice
- Educator and centre health and wellbeing
- Contemporary curriculums and Inclusive practice
- STEM - innovative practice and technology
- Collaborative partnerships with families, schools and communities
- Developing engaging early childhood learning and teaching environments
Practical tips, takeaways and so much more!
Early-bird registrations available until July 31st!
The Federation University Early Childhood Education Conference is a professional development and networking opportunity open to anyone working in the early years sector, including kindergarten teachers, educators, managers, volunteers, researchers, long day and family day care, family, playgroups, and more.
Expressions of interest to present
We are offering you the opportunity to present your work at our upcoming conference.Complete your presentation expression of interest by Friday 5th July.
Full conference program will be available on our conference website shortly.