Early Childhood Education Conference
**Please add each attendee to the cart seperately to include attendee name and dietary requirements**
Saturday 5th October, 2019
Register now for the Federation University Early Childhood Education Conference
Special Offer | Buy one registration, get the second half price!
Registrations must be purchased in the same transaction, discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Limited time only.
Featured Keynote Speaker | Dr Red Ruby Scarlet is an activist, early childhood teacher-researcher, consultant, artist and academic. Red has been working in early childhood for over 25 years and is devoted to creative, imaginative, inclusive practices that promote dignity and integrity in early childhood. Red has developed curriculum and learning frameworks nationally and internationally. She has won numerous awards for her teaching and advocacy.
- Latest research from experts in the field
- Best practice in early childhood education
- How theory can be translated into practice
- Nature Pedagogy in the Early Years and the Australian context
- Marrung Aboriginal Education Strategy and/or Indigenous Cultural Competency in the early years
- Educator and centre health and wellbeing
- Contemporary curriculums and Inclusive practice
- STEM - innovative practice and technology
- Collaborative partnerships with families, schools and communities
- Developing engaging early childhood learning and teaching environments
- Practical tips, takeaways and so much more
The Federation University Early Childhood Education Conference is a professional development and networking opportunity open to anyone working in the early years sector, including kindergarten teachers, educators, managers, volunteers, researchers, long day and family day care, family, playgroups, and more.
Find out more on our conference website.