2017 Annual TCMA Conference
Belief, Culture, Disruption
Tuesday 28th November to Friday 1st December 2017.
As chaplains, we are believers in a faith, and we support all people, no matter their beliefs, cultural traditions or personal circumstances. Technology and economic forces are increasingly disrupting our communities. How do we respond to these disruptions while being immersed in our beliefs and cultures?
The 2017 TCMA Annual Conference will be held at Federation University’s Gippsland Campus in Victoria.
Speakers include Alison Whitby and Jenni Wegener, Gary Bouma and Greg Bourke.
Those attendees who choose to make use of the coach transfer from/to Tullermarine and the conference venue, are recommended to arrive by plane in Melbourne and be on the ground by 11.30am for 12 noon Tuesday coach departure. Similarly book return flights from Melbourne after 5pm Friday.
Early Bird registration rates:
- Conference, accommodation and transfer from and to Tullamarine $740;
- conference and accommodation only $640;
- partner (accommodation, breakfast and evening meals) $570;
- conference only $250;
- single day (at Uni only – no evening meal) $40.
Early Bird rates close Friday 1st October, after that there is a 5% increase in all rates:
- Conference, accommodation and transfer from and to Tullamarine $780;
- conference and accommodation only $680;
- partner (accommodation, breakfast and evening meals) $600;
- conference only $270;
- single day (at Uni only – no evening meal) $40. This rate will stay the same.
Postage and handling will be calculated at the checkout. Postage is calculated using Australia Post rates.
Current rates can be found on the Australia Post website.
A refund may be offered if an item is deemed faulty – i.e. if the item does not do what it claims it will, is unsafe, is significantly different to the description or has a problem that prevents you from using it. If a refund is offered, the refund method will be the same as the payment method (credit card for online purchases). No cash will be issued in store for refund of faulty goods purchased online.
Please choose carefully as refunds will not be given if you simply change your mind, or make the wrong decision.